Sunday, May 26, 2013

Thinking.....


As I come across pictures of you and your girl celebrating your anniversaries month after month, and yes I love to inflict unnecessary pain like that onto myself, I can’t help but just start thinking again. Thinking why, thinking how, thinking what could have been, thinking what should have been, thinking why is this still bothering me, thinking how I can’t forget about this piece of shit, thinking about why I still yearn for you, thinking, thinking and thinking….. 

I. Just. Kept.Thinking.

I know this is not healthy for me.

I know this is definitely not a step forward for me.

I know I need to let these thoughts go to some far away planet and never come back.

I know I need to drag myself out of this shithole.

And I know I can do it.

You treated me well, yet you betrayed my trust.

You were a gentleman in every way, yet you were a piece of shit when you left me.

You showered me with love and affection, yet you became cold when she came along.

You said you genuinely liked me, but really you just fucking played me.

You have well and truly moved on now,

SO SHOULD I.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment